Hmmm, I guess managing my money well (knock on wood). I knew there were certain things I had to get and certain bills to pay and I made sure to stick strictly with the plan. I usually just spend my money right away, but I guess I’m getting better with that. When did I suddenly become really boring? Don’t worry I’ll try and make this more interesting tomorrow.
1) Start eating healthy so I can loose weight.
2) Enjoy everyday to the fullest because OL is ending RA is starting and my 19th birthday is coming up.
3) Be friendlier and think before I speak because I can come off as real rude.
All these goals also fall under long term, but that’s all I can think of, can’t believe week seven is almost over. Oh my goodness.
My favorite superhero is Quailman from Doug. I loved that show, it was like my life from elementary to middle school. Quailman was the shit, from the outfit to his side kick Quaildog, just pure awesomeness. (Note: I was Quaildog and Becky was Quailman for Superhero day during spirit week our senior year of high school.)
This is a picture of me, screaming for my life, at trout lakes. We went to trout lakes for a part of our OL training. It was a great three days, I had so much fun. It was in the Poconos, so this is the somewhere I’ve been to.
I wish I wasn’t so paranoid and worried about how others feel about me. I always think about how people react to me, I try and make it seem like I don’t care, but I really do. I need to get over that. But yeah, I’m sure there’s more, but that’s the biggest one.
This picture is of my core group of friends from freshman year. They have been there through it all and although some of us aren’t coming back, I know we’ll all keep in touch forever.
This picture is of my lovely and talented O Staff. We’ve been through so much together and it’s only been one summer. They are another group of people who will be life long friends that I can and will never forget.
I’m in the printer room for registration, it’s a bit hectic at times, but nice and relaxing overall. So week six is like done it really freaks me out, that only means 2 weeks left…TWO WEEKS. Where did the time go?! I have no clue, but now it’s back to my duties: highlighting and saying, “Have a great summer!”
It’s just my full name, well almost. My first name is the same as my grandfather’s and my father’s. My middle name, although not a part of my Tumblr name, is the same as my father’s and great grandfather’s. I guess you could say there’s a legacy throughout my name. I use my actual name for everything (Twitter, Facebook, other blogs, my G-mail account, etc.) I used to like coming up with different handles, but I think it’s easier this way and it’s real, it’s me, literally.
So this is my recent picture of myself. How recent? About 15 seconds ago.
15 Interesting Facts:
1) In my recent picture I’m with one of the other OL’s Lisa (or L-Sa) and at the beginning of the orientation process, the meetings before training, we thought we’d only be friends with each other. We were really wrong.
2) Three weeks ago I buzzed my hair for the first time in 6 years. I cannot wait to do it again!
3) I am an only child.
4) I am working as an Orientation Leader at Hofstra University for the summer (if you couldn’t already tell).
5) I’m going to be a Resident Assistant in the Netherlands at Hofstra University next year and I cannot wait!
6) I have a secret obsession with silly bands, well not so secret anymore but still equally obsessed.
7) I started performing when I was in second grade and I hope to never stop, I may not be the best but I love it!
8) I want to be a producer/director/writer/actor for Desperate Housewives. Maybe a new sassy gay neighbor?
9) I’ve seen Spring Awakening on broadway three times.
10) I’ve been in Urinetown three times, but I played a different part each time, Senator Fipp, Officer Barrel, and lastly Officer Lockstock.
11) My newest dream role is Freddy Benson in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
12) I’ve lived in the same house my whole life.
13) I am very superstitious, sometimes the number 13 scares me.
14) I am obsessed with Beyonce and Lady Gaga.
15) I was born on August 15th.
So, I tried my hardest to make this interesting, but I’m sure some fall flat. Can’t wait for day 2 of the challenge! Time to get my students, bye!
Thank you caitstol for reblogging this, I’m gonna try it, hopefully I’ll actually be able to stick this out. Let’s see…
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02- The meaning behind your Tumblr name.
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why?
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why?
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days.
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends.
Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one?
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 14- A picture of you and your family.
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.
Day 16- Another picture of yourself.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why?
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them?
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else?
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot.
Day 24- A letter to your parents.
Day 25- What I would find in your bag.
Day 26- What you think about your friends.
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge.
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30- Who are you?
so right now I’m sitting by the steps of breslin right now with the whole staff so we can pick out where we are going for our staff trip this weekend. can I just say that I LOVE my staff, they’re all really awesome and fun people! I’ve exclaimed this in my other blogs over and over, but since this is new, I feel like I have to tell you. well this orientation is almost over, which is kind of funny because it just started yesterday. I cannot believe it’s week 6 and it’s almost over. well, I have to go, because we just got alerted there is going to be a fire drill…awesome. let’s see how this goes.